Friday, October 18, 2013

CHOOSE APOTHIC-WHITE WINE

                                           
     
       APOTHIC-WHITE is a wine stumbled upon by a local friend and fellow philosopher Orlando Trinidad. During the summer after a wonderful philosophy symposium we decided to break out the refreshments for our guests. I had my bottles to share of course, but the first to be opened was Apothic-White.

      Sadly I must say that I am not a huge fan of wine blends especially when it comes to white wines. Also it was more chilled than I prefer for a white wine, however I thought I might as well try it. As I began to smell the wine there were a rich blend of flavors. There was citrus, oak, and a strong hint of vanilla.

     When tasting the wine I felt like it was without a doubt one of the best white wine blends to ever be made. The flavor had oak, citrus, vanilla, and yet a wonderful berry taste. The grapes used were very sweet and juicy. The makers took great care to decide what grapes would be used in the process. It is not just one type of grape that overpowers the others. The makers were able to give the wine its own distinct flavor. 

     This wine can be used for just about any occasion and can be enjoyed by all wine drinkers. I usually prefer red, but this white wine is something I just cannot seem to be able to turn down. You will not be able to resist this wine. If you would like to pair it with something try it with clam linguini, fish, chicken, and white sauced pastas. It can also go well with certain deserts. yet please do not buy chilled instead only chill it for about 10 minutes over ice.

    The value of this wine is about $10 which is an absolute steal. I value this wine anywhere between $15 to $18 because of its amazing quality. Please buy this wine while still at such an affordable price because one day other wine enthusiasts will catch on. Until then Please enjoy a glass of Apothic-White you will not regret it.


Thank You
Jonny Jones
                               


No comments:

Post a Comment